Apple released iOS 13.2.2 version device operating system
iOS Fixes include for supported iPhone and iPad devices, infamous memory bug causing background refresh issues.
iOS 13.2.2 includes a bug fixes and improvements with following updates.
- Fixes an issue that could cause apps to quit unexpectedly when running in the background.
- Resolve an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose cellular service after a call.
- Addresses an issue where cellular data may temporarily not be available.
- Fixes an issue that caused replies to S/MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts to be unreadable.
- Addresses an issue where using Kerberos single sign-on-service in safari may present an authentication prompt.
- Resolves an issue where charging may be interrupted on Yubikey lightning-powered accessories.
Apple is also working on iOS 13 beta testing.
How To Install Latest iOS version?
Go to “important security and stability updates,” navigate to your device’s Settings → General → Software Update and tap “Download and Install” at the right bottom.